Due to the relocation of existing members of the band, we are seeking the following players to join our friendly band:
- Front Row Cornet
- Baritone: 1st or 2nd baritone required, dependent on experience
- Eb Basses
- Percussion: 2 or more players needed across a range of disciplines: kit, timpani and tuned.
We are well-established within the second section and are proud of our friendly and sociable yet hardworking and ambitious band.
The band has a sensible and varied schedule of concerts and contests throughout the year. As the town band for Wokingham, we also undertake a number of civic duties including participation in the annual Winter Carnival and fireworks parade.
- Rehearsals – Mondays and Thursdays, 8-10pm, St Sebastian’s Primary School, Wokingham, RG40 3AT
- The band is able to loan certain instruments and owns percussion equipment
- Contact – For further information or to apply for any of these positions, please contact the band at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any players are of course always welcome to come and play – just get in touch first to check we are rehearsing to avoid a wasted trip!